Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Good! Good! Good!!!

I am expressing my feeling... I am very feel excited right now....
why? because I get a good result compare to last semester.. yeah! ...
I gona blogging to write out good! good! good!....
我感到非常高兴。。。因为我考的成绩跟上次来计较
这一次考的非常优等。。。我太兴奋了。。。
Saya sangat gembira, kerana dapatkan keputusan peperiksaan
yang amat memuaskan bagi saya berbanding dengan semester terlepas...

Good ! Good! Good!... 用了三种语言来表态。。。。
哈哈哈~。。。我太高兴了。。。。I gonna improve myself...
dun let my performance drop... Buddha bless....
hopefully I can learn more, study more, struggling hard... n plus plus...
Until now I think my English are poor... not very... but poor....

so I really gotta improve and make it fluent... actually I am not satisfied
with why I am a degree student my English still like tat ah? really shamed fully..
My English like directed translate from chinese.... called Engchinses... haha...

btw.. I hope for the next semester coming soon... I will getting better...
Good Nitz everyone ~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the comments on what you think~