Saturday, 6 December 2014

We could not expected how would we be...

we cnnt expect how our future will be... like when kid we got a dream wan to b a doctor... wan to be a lawyer.... but tat is a dream.... if cnnt achieve how would u be?... actually there was common... as we was a kid long time ago we got mani dream... rite now I am already adult... wat i m doing rite now is studying... still a student life... I am study Degree in Civil Engineering Technology in Building Services.... mani of my frenz ask y u still go for further study? I was stun up for a moment... actually i going to tell them is my Mum wan me to study degree... but I didnt say out, if I say it out seen like I was a non opion person... as Adult I cnnt be like tat anymore... sometime i feel like under thinking wat really in my future would be.... as oredi adult I should hv a strong decision...at last I tell them degree is good got a certificate ease for future career oppoturnity....tat is my unique reason y i m furthering my study.... hopefully everythings toward the time on my studying degree life would be fine, joy, excited, fun n feel good.... thre r no ppl judging u should complete ur degree in the aged of 24yrs old... everyone got their weekness n talented... so wat i gona to say is my life is slow n steady....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the comments on what you think~