Saturday, 7 November 2015

MY MUET IS OVER

Sesi November 2015 I got my 3 papers of my MUET which are the first paper is Reading, follow by Writing then the last paper is Listening.... It was started at 8am until 1pm at DSI Uthm... Reading spent 1.5 hours... Writing spent 1.5 hours too and the Listening only 30 mins.
From here I wont like to express myself... actually I am not fully confident with my muet just now... so here is the rating on the determination difficultIES scale based on my standard:::
REading : 4/10, Writing : 4/10, Listening: 3/10.... and the last time Speaking test my ranking is: 6/10... I got little bit confidence with my speaking... see how?? did I ranking myself was definitely poor right? I was very poor in English dont u see that? less confident then look down myself...
So what? bad English I also can speak, write, listen and read mah?? just our standard is not same...
I try to be your standard but so far I am try best to be your standard... hopefully one day I will stand on beside you!.... I know I was older than you... aged NOT that meant everything... aged is one of a thing based on how old u learn and how old u gained from your life experiences.... dont be proud of yourself and criticise others ppl I will point u "V" or oOo.... KanG! ... your are perfect so what?? need to show off yourself meh? I know I like to compare each other u got seeing right I am blaming ppl that was greater success than me.... My pattern is like this... recently I was nothing to complaint so much... because I am already take it as usual... there is no harm to me anymore... kick your ass off on my head! stop argue with me right now!... I am just doing myself... and confident to my soul...
Last but not least.... My Muet is over... I got a hope to say that wishing my MUET passed.... which is as a requirement to graduate from University... haiyah cukup makan sudah... dont force yourself hardly... life is short... be happy and calm down to prolong your life... I am freaking damn ass hole... just ignore my lousy stupid English... asalkan PAssed Passed! did your hear it!!! haha... no pass then try the second chance lor... 
THE END! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the comments on what you think~