Sunday, 20 November 2016

好久没有写英文了,我的broken english的英文。。。

Hi, my name is Sim Chin Haw, called Sim easily to remember.
I am going to write a report or essay regarding to the trip as following.
first, I am sorry to say I had long time didn’t write in English... if you guys got saw this in-formal article please let me know which sentences of my English got mistake... haha...
Jamboree Report
18 Nov to 20 Nov
3 days 2 night camp. at Uitm Shah Alam
It is a wonderfull camp. that I seldom participated before, it is also awesome able to meet different university students which they are from Universiti Malaya, Uitm Shah Alam, Uitm Perak, Univesiti Sains Malaysia and our Uni UTHM. This camp. is about Building Surveying, this program is under Faculty of Architectural, Planning and Survey. Actual my program BNB Building Services was not 100% related to this program or course, this course they got their own profession, let talk about future career what you learn in school or uni is what job you will be doing for. Do you agree with me? Nevertheless, people will say in fact not all the things that you had learnt or studied before your future career is exactly do on what you learn. I won’t said that that is wrong, but let see student from civil engineering, they future will be civil engineer that is a fact what you learn is what you going to apply right? haha.. since like out of topic... let’s talk about Building Surveying, what I gained from this camp is the course is to looking for, evaluate for, seek for, assess for, bla bla bla... something which is concern on the defects on building.... and the remedial work... how to rectify this problem or overcome with what the greener or sustainable solution to cure the defects...
The more impressive things happened is on the second day, we were going to the Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam, the activities we had over there is the explore race. Explore race like the plat station, go station by station. Total station got 5, we known as checkpoint, it was the different games different team sorted in the game schedule, for example team A, B, and C will have the different game like 1 until 6 games to play, see which team get the game as stated. This activity was spent for whole day, during the explore race we got chance to ride the bicycle, it was great! I have been long time didn’t ride a bicycle. Besides explore race, we got given a task to do which is pathology on building defects, in simple way to say is to inspect the building that have been ordered. There got 5 houses for us to inspect the building defects, besides we are going to know the type of defects at the same time we also have to know how to rectify this problem by remedial works.
this task really hardness, we spent until 2am something finished really freaking tired and exhausted....
so I think that all what I going to share about the Jamboree camp.

I am very tired already cannot write too many, I still got another homework to do....

Cheer... good nitz..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the comments on what you think~