Tuesday, 20 October 2015

三角恋情

我不知道可不可以那么形容。。。就是因为这一个不可告人的秘密。。。
我被陷入blacklisted liao... involved in three persons, 2 girls 1 guy... things happen like this...
previously I had write about it... the Paktor feel... 我发现到我好像care这两个女生。。。
but 想追的是另外一个。。。这好像对她不公平。。。 the sibeh serious de things is
both of them already got bf.... I still go and tackle them... 2 girls 1 guy I think like a 三角恋lor
since we havent start paktor yet.... but I really got that feel lor...
昨晚I really hard to handle this situation... 我突然跑去骂她说做么和她说我的秘密。。。
because of this I non-stopped to explain as she told me why dont believe me?? then she was quit the group... 这让我想起一件事情。。 why I created this paktor group? what is the purpose?
when I was explaining to her I got mentioned 我不再去追她了。。。其实Igot feel that she was
regret introduce her for me n she got mentioned abt this.... by feeling I know she liked me...
but I didnt take it serious...Recently the girl I like right now, I really dont have idea.... bcoz last nitz talk about her bf... She said why you still tackle me since you know I already have bf... my freaking kidding answer was because you are havent get marry... I was very funny at that moment... 我想paktor想疯了。。。 anyway actually my blogger 根本就不是什么秘密。。。 justdont want let certain people see bcoz of care my impression... by the way I not much care lor... this blogger is my人生的笔记本嘛。。。 无所谓啦。。。 我想paktor group 就到此为止料~。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the comments on what you think~