Sorry for the Bad English =-=
Dont know why today will go date a girl that in my fb chatting box... simply say that is my truly fb friend... Thinking today is Wednesday is a movie day mah.... so I have a excited mode going to enjoy watching movie... firstly I date housemate they all busying with their own stuff...n I has been denied... after that I was simply typed a msg to my fb frenz my truly fb frenz jio her go for movie....... the moment things happen.... haha...
Normally guys ask girl outing sure got purpose one.... but me.... dunno how to describe this feel....
after chit chat.... the deal was succeeded.... but with a term and condition she got bring the other friend so total got 3 persons included me....
here is ours.... left one is me, middle is Yi Qing and her another side is Wendy....
How long I knew them... I knew Yi Qing I think already got a year plus.... didnt count for it... Wendy ah ... not so long lor... even though she was same state with me in Sarawak.... our relationship just a normal friend.... but when Yi Qing different a bit... more close but more far... closed meant I and she got topic to chat... we both were chatting leg, but only in certain time lah... more far meant she is from Johor n I am Sarawak...
Today really sohai loh.... without planning outing trip just because today is Wednesday but didnt think that was a public holidays Happy Wednesday forfeited no discount no student price.... omg... originate RM9.00 per movie... then now is RM14.00+ ... if plus pop corn RM23.00+ ....
But is okay lah once a blue moon.... and also got chance wefie with them pretty girls by my samsung galaxy S6 (haha... showoff xia)....
This un planned outing worth also... I has been learn how to tackle a girl.... find topic chatting... seem I was an introverted person so I have to train myself to be more social with them... talking skill... smile... happy... feel.... lol.... its all about how do you handle a situation when u met a girl... but 1 vs 2 leh... at least got another one... if 1 vs 1.... sure the situation was cold...
I has been 3-4 yrs didnt paktor already.... after this outing... I felt like got parktor de taste lor....
already 25 liao leh.... sometime I was anxiety xia...when I got a gf wor....
but many choice lah... 2 of them which one u like.... =-= this is the big big question marks....
now i dont care how old are you... they both born in 1992 leh... small me 2 yrs old... last sem liao... next sem bye bye already... I am the nearly extinct student with the aged of 25 still got 1 year and the another half (practical) in UTHM ....
Seek for a GF ah... I am really dont hv idea lor... I am not pro in tackle girl.... although I had ever in love with someone... but those already past story... the point is right now... I gotta have a gf... how? when? what type of girl u like?.... many problems leh....
I wish I still have this type of Paktor Feel with those pretty girl....
THE END OF MY WRITING... =)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Just give the comments on what you think~