Friday, 23 October 2015

Unexpected Plan jio watch movie or sing K

Recently 不懂什么风把我吹到从宅男变去半个宅男。。。 haha... tat is know to jio girls outing...
事情的来源是从我 housemate 开始。。。 他爽爽jio 要不要找那天的女生们去sing k?
haha... got point liao... so just based on what his said lor....
本来说去唱k 或去看戏罢了。。。 who knows both we achieved ... haha...

 this photo was taken in K box room...
想和她们拍照but malu... so selfie lor...
We sang at "Voice" Parit Raja.....
4 persons.... each RM10 for 2 hours...
since not enough for us sing then
we were extending for another 1 hour
so total plus tax everything is RM17.00
quite fun I had been long time no sing K
already.... I think got 1.5 years no k-ing songs
... haha..... felt of amused face as you can see...
Movie time....
sudden plan when me n housemate
said just go n watch movie or sing k
both chose one.. but....
as you can see... haha...

通常outing hor 我们无法想象到。。
just folo the situation on that moment...
haha.. my housemate was confusing
since like he dont wan to go far away frm
Parit Raja... who know drive along the way
when deciding where to eat then the car was
driven to Batupahat..


What I am going to talk about is.... outing with friend was so so owesome...
even though I was a 宅男not much talk with girls but when gathering 2gether the feel like different...
# fb 认识的friend
# 一个和我同state的朋友
# 爽爽就say on 的朋友。。。。
# nthg to say liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just give the comments on what you think~